WaveCrest Announces Expansion of Tax Client Portfolio
FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla., April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — WaveCrest Group Limited, a multi-currency digital payments provider, today announced it will provide a prepaid debit card solution to tax refund services provider Refund Advantage for tax preparers and electronic return originators (EROs) preparing tax refunds this tax season. WaveCrest’s award-winning MyChoice Prepaid Tax Refund program is the perfect addition to Refund Advantage’s suite of offerings that make tax filing more convenient for tax preparers, EROs and their clients.
According to the IRS, more than 66 million individual income tax returns have already been filed this year, and approximately 60 percent of all individual tax returns are filed by tax preparers who are managing large volumes of returns.
“The MyChoice Prepaid Tax Refund program is a convenient alternative to check refunds,” said WaveCrest chief revenue officer, Miles Paschini. “By seamlessly fulfilling client refunds directly onto prepaid cards, WaveCrest streamlines and simplifies the hectic tax season, saving preparers and EROs time and money.”
Benefits of the MyChoice Prepaid Tax Program to tax preparers include:
- Easy and quick integration
- Choice of program – standard, custom or white labeled
- Choice of card types – Instant Issue or personalized cards
- Time savings – The taxpayer can link their card account to their tax return right at the time of filing. This ensures that the payment goes directly to the taxpayer’s MyChoice card account. The tax preparer can reallocate time previously spent managing checks, as the refund becomes an automated process.
- Enhanced customer loyalty – With the seamless and automated tax refund disbursement process, taxpayers receive their refund on their cards. They can use their card anywhere Visa cards are accepted, including at ATMs worldwide and have the option of reloading their cards.
WaveCrest provides award-winning digital payment solutions to corporations and governments worldwide. Programs include business-to-business payments, employee, student and taxpayer disbursements, mobile wallets, prepaid cards, lottery payments, pre-defined and custom offerings. WaveCrest Holdings Limited in Europe is a regulated e-money issuer and a principal member of MasterCard and Visa EU. WaveCrest Payment Services of the Americas, Inc. is a FinCEN-registered prepaid access provider, and an issuer of Discover Network prepaid cards. Visit us at www.WaveCrest.gi or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn.